So did everybody get what they wanted for Christmas? I scored a few sweet items like my UGG slippers, NBA Jam for Wii, some new clothes, and a few gift cards. The day after Christmas I conveniently remembered having some extra money sitting in my PayPal account and wound up ordering a few new things on Amazon this weekend. Whoops!
Photo via wii.nintendolife.com
What did I order you ask? Well not to worry – I figured I would let all my readers know and perhaps try to write reviews on the movies and books after I watch and read them. I’m going to need something to do with the college football season ending in a couple weeks…
Anyway, here was my Christmas: Part Deux with my presents supposed arrive sometime in the next couple weeks (of course I opted for the FREE Super Saver Shipping):
1. Called to Coach: Reflections on Life, Faith, and Football - a book by Bobby Bowden and Mark Schlabach
2. Light The Wick – Teton Gravity Research’s 2010 ski movie
3. Death to the BCS: The Definitive Case Against the Bowl Championship Series – a book by Dan Wetzel, Josh Peter, & Jeff Passan
4. Who is J.O.B. – a surf movie featuring Jamie O’Brien
5. Meat Market: Inside the Smash-Mouth World of College Football Recruiting – a book by Bruce Feldman
6. Revolver - Poor Boyz Productions 2010 ski movie
I hope everyone had an enjoyable, safe Christmas over the weekend!